About Me ...
40 Things in 5 Years
Ways to Contact Me...
My Other Sites...
The Fire Spiral
Coolest of the Cool
Still More Coolness
|True or False
From Monday Madness
Let's try some 'true or false' questions this week! Feel free to elaborate as you wish!
1. I like my job. True, since my "job" is priestess/mother/wife/freelance writer, in no particular order.
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. True. And sometimes they're not plastic!
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog. Er, false. Otherwise I wouldn't be signed up for these weekly memes. Mostly I think about my readers and whether or not they want to hear me prattle on about Nina's sleep patterns, Gab's latest tantrum or Jeff's newest gadget, so I try to mix it up.
4. 'Organization' is my middle name! Is there a place between true and false? Sometimes? Depends on where I am and what I'm doing?
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' True.
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. Usually true. Unless my new surroundings involved whip lashings until I bleed or something.
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.' True, BUT I want to be recognized for my behind the scenes work, even if it's just a reference to the crew, as in, "I couldn't have done this without my crew."
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life. For the most part, true.
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. True, if by morning you mean, whenever my body tells me I've had enough sleep.
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. True, whether I want it to be or not.
Previous | Next
Have something to say? So did 0 others!
Recent Entries ...
Go Here - Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2006
Short, But Sad Good-bye - Sunday, Oct. 16, 2005
Jasmine's Story ... Our Story - Friday, Sept. 30, 2005
Ache - Thursday, Sept. 29, 2005
Twists & Turns - Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2005