Friday, Jan. 28, 2005 | 9:11 a.m.
About Me ...
40 Things in 5 Years
Ways to Contact Me...
My Other Sites...
The Fire Spiral
Coolest of the Cool
Still More Coolness
Okay, the answers to yesterday's meme:
1. Dogma: While it has been a time honored symbol of our faith, Holy Mother Church has decided to retire this highly recognizable, yet wholly depressing image of our Lord crucified. Christ didn't come to Earth to give us the willies... He came to help us out.
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding: The man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.
3. The Crow: Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.
4. Bladerunner: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
5. High Fidelity: Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.
6. Babe: Pork, they call it. Or bacon. They only call them pigs when they're alive.
7. The Matrix: The body cannot live without the mind.
8. The Princess Bride: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
9. LOTR: The Fellowship of the Rings: All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
10. Tank Girl: Look, if you want to torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry shit continues just shoot me now please.
11. Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban: Spiders... the spiders... they were making me tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!
12. Pirates of the Caribbean: I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
13. Big Fish: There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger then the other fish. They're just touched by something extra.
Recent Entries ...
Go Here - Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2006
Short, But Sad Good-bye - Sunday, Oct. 16, 2005
Jasmine's Story ... Our Story - Friday, Sept. 30, 2005
Ache - Thursday, Sept. 29, 2005
Twists & Turns - Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2005
Who Links Here