the hour - 2005-05-20 17:06:24
if you go back to school and are (at least) enrolled at what the school considers half-time, your federal loans will go into deferment. but you have to contact your lender and send them either a deferment form or some kind of verification of enrollment. good luck!
Mom - 2005-05-20 20:54:02
You damn right, don't mess with my kid's. M.J. what ever you need to do, We back you 100%. Love you, Mom
cat-a-log - 2005-05-21 02:14:10
I found your list very interesting. The way I see it, every entry is another itty-bitty piece of the HUGE, mutifaceted creature that is you and I'll take anything I can get. :-)

add your comment:

your name:
your email:
your url:

back to the entry - Diaryland